You can have Semolina Pudding using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Semolina Pudding
- It’s of sweet cinnamon, plus extra for sprinkling.
- Prepare of Semi-skimmed or whole milk.
- Prepare of semolina.
- Prepare of sugar or sugar-free alternative such as splenda.
Semolina Pudding instructions
- Pour the milk into a pan along with the sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon and bring to a boiling point over medium heat..
- Add the semolina, whisking continously until the pudding starts to bubble and thicken slightly..
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl. It'll still be slightly running but as it cools down it will harden..
- Top with cinnamon, jam, nuts or fruit of choice..