Italian Chocolate Pudding.
You can cook Italian Chocolate Pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare of Whole Milk Lukewarm,.
- You need of Demerara Sugar,.
- You need of Unbleached All Purpose Flour,.
- You need of Amaretto Italian Liqueur,.
- You need of Pure Vanilla Paste,.
- You need of Olive Oil,.
- It’s of Dark Chocolate At Least 70% Preferable Valrhona or Callebaut, 75g.
- Prepare of Sea Salt,.
- You need of Cayenne,.
- It’s of Amaretti Biscuits Crushed,.
Italian Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/amaretti-biscuits if you wanna make your own amaretti biscuits..
- In a sauce pot, add milk, sugar, flour, amaretto, vanilla and olive oil. Turn the heat up to medium. Whisk until well combined and until the sugar has dissolved..
- Once bubbles start to form along the edge, add in the chocolate. Continue to whisk until the chocolate has melted and fully homogenized. Once the mixture starts to simmer with large bubbling, remove from heat..
- Add in salt and cayenne. Give it a final stir. Set and chill in the fridge to thicken for at least 4 hrs..
- Transfer into serving bowls or cups. Garnish with some crushed amaretti bisuits. Serve immediately..