Basic Apple Crumble (Vegan).
You can cook Basic Apple Crumble (Vegan) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Apple Crumble (Vegan)
- It’s of Apples.
- It’s of Honey.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Butter (I used vegan butter).
- It’s of cap Vanilla Essence.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of (Optional) 1 tbsp Oats.
Basic Apple Crumble (Vegan) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Core and chop the apples into small pieces. Mix in a baking dish with the honey, cinnamon and 2 tbsp of the sugar. Stir to make sure they're well coated..
- Separately combine the flour and butter, rubbing them between your fingers until they resemble breadcrumbs. Add the rest of the sugar and vanilla essence..
- Scatter the crumbs on top of the apples. If you're adding oats add them too, then add some sugar. Cook in the oven for about 20 mins until the top is golden brown..