Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake).
You can have Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake)
- Prepare of The Base.
- Prepare of crushed digestive crackers.
- You need of melted butter.
- Prepare of The Filling.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- It’s of natural Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of Approx 1/2 cup of mango (pureed).
- You need of powdered sugar (quantity based on preferences).
- You need of whipping cream.
Single Serving Frozen Mango Sorbet Cheesecake (no bake) instructions
- Crush the crackers and mix it with the butter. Line the bottom of each tin with a thin layer of crackers. Chill in freezer for 15 minutes..
- Blend the mangoes into puree to be used later. Save a bit of meat to be cubed and used as decoration pieces on top of the cheesecake at the end..
- Place cream cheese in a bowl and using a hand held mixer, whisk until fluffy. Then add in powdered sugar and yogurt. Mix everything well. After, add in the mango puree and mix everything until blended..
- In another bowl, add in whipping cream and whisk until stiff peaks. Then add it into cream cheese mango mixture. Gently fold everything to combine..
- Remove the pie crusts from the freezer. Scoop the fillings on top of the pie crust. When done, lightly drop the cheesecake tins onto the counter in up and down motion for a few times to flatten, even out, and remove any bubbles..
- Place the cheesecake into the freezer for about 3 hours and it will be ready! Remove it from the freezer for about 5 minutes before attempting to eat it. Add some cubed mangoes on top, and enjoy!.