Sky Blue Pavlova Cake.
You can cook Sky Blue Pavlova Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sky Blue Pavlova Cake
- Prepare 4 of large Egg Whites.
- It’s 1 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- You need 3 teaspoons of Cornstarch.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of Fresh fruit (optional); Strawberry, Blackcurrent.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream.
Sky Blue Pavlova Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 177°C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form, about 5 minutes. Add the sugar in 2 additions, beating for 30 seconds between, then continue beating on high speed until glossy stiff peaks form, about 2 more minutes. Add the vanilla extract and beat for 1 more minute. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the cream of tartar and cornstarch..
- Spread the pavlova mixture into an 8-9-inch circle..
- Place pavlova in the oven and reduce heat to 93°C. The pavlova will stay in the oven as it cools down to 93°C. Bake until the pavlova is firm and dry, about 90 minutes total..
- Turn the oven off and let the pavlova cool inside the oven..
- Once cool, top the pavlova with whipped cream and assorted toppings. Slice and serve! 😍.