Keto Berry Cheesecake.
You can cook Keto Berry Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Berry Cheesecake
- It’s of Cheesecake Base.
- It’s of Almond Flour.
- Prepare of Erythritol.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Filling.
- You need of Creamcheese.
- Prepare of Double Cream.
- It’s of Erythritol.
- It’s of Vanilla Essence.
- You need of Berries.
Keto Berry Cheesecake step by step
- Mix almond flour, erythritol and salt into melted butter..
- Press mixture into 9 inch springform baking tin..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 160°C.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- While base is cooling: whisk the cream, cream cheese, vanilla essence and erythritol together until mixture becomes very thick..
- Stir in Berries..
- Pour mix onto cooled base and freeze for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight. Remove from tin and store in refrigerator..
- If freezing overnight, defrost for one hour before serving..