Meringue Butter Cream.
You can have Meringue Butter Cream using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meringue Butter Cream
- You need 1 of Egg Whites.
- You need 2-4 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 125 g of Butter *softened.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt *if you use Unsalted Butter.
Meringue Butter Cream step by step
- Place Egg White and Caster Sugar in a heatproof bowl. Set the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, not rapidly boiling water, and whisk for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot. Remove from the heat and whisk it well. Set aside and cool..
- Add Salt and Butter, a small amount at a time, and whisk into smooth cream. Add Vanilla and mix well..