Pumpkin cream Cheesecake. This Pumpkin Cheesecake is smooth, creamy and full of pumpkin flavor and spice! Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist, delicious and perfectly spiced! A delicious fall breakfast made with pumpkin and a cream cheese swirl topping.
These pumpkin cheesecake muffins combine perfectly spiced pumpkin muffins with cream cheese filling. Top the muffins with brown sugar crumb cake topping! This easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with a graham cracker crust and pumpkin spice will become your new favorite go-to dessert this fall. You can cook Pumpkin cream Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cream Cheesecake
- You need of Biscuit Base:.
- You need 180 g of digestive biscuits 🍪.
- It’s 80 g of pecan nuts 🥜.
- Prepare pinch of salt 🧂.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 125 g of butter.
- You need of Pumpkin Cream:.
- You need 50 g of pumpkin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soured cream.
- It’s 450 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 g of cane sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of yolk of an egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s to taste of nutmeg.
- You need to taste of allspice.
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Is The Best Fall Dessert Ever. Pumpkin cheesecake is such a good mash-up of favorites. I love cheesecake and pumpkin pie, but I love this combination even more. The tangy cream cheese cuts the sweetness of the pumpkin.
Pumpkin cream Cheesecake instructions
- Crumble the biscuits, the pecan nuts, the salt and the maple syrup in a blade chopper. Add the melted butter incorporating well the ingredients..
- Take a 23cm cake springform, butter the sides & line the bottom with baking sheet. Scoop the biscuit crumb in the form, evenly spread & flatten. Bake on 200 C° for 15min..
- Peel the baked pumpkin into a bowl. Add the vanilla extract, the soured cream, the nutmeg and allspice whipping till creamy texture it has..
- In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese & the cane sugar. Stir in the eggs and the egg yolk one by one. At the end add the flour blend vey well (no lumps innit).
- Here comes the pumpkin cream/purée adding spoon by spoon carefully into the cream cheese/sugar/eggs/flour blend…..
- Pour the pumpkin cream cheese onto the cooled cake biscuit base, baking further 70min on 150 C°.
- The baking time expired, turn the oven off, though keep & rest the cheesecake behind closed doors for 10min, then with a slightly open door, rest another 30min..
- Reaching room temperature, leave the cheesecake in the fridge overnight. Cut the cake next day with a knife, dipped into water..
Pumpkin cheesecake has become a fall and winter dessert classic for good reason. Use sour cream for flavor and texture. This cheesecake is designed to have a fluffy, but not airy, texture. This cream cheese-filled pumpkin cake roll is always a hit. Take it to the office party or keep slices in the freezer for holiday guests.