Rose Jambu cheesecake.
You can cook Rose Jambu cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rose Jambu cheesecake
- Prepare of Gulab jambu Sugar syrup.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of water.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of rose essence.
- It’s of gulab jamun: Ingredients:- 1 cup milk powder 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon semolina pinch of baking soda 1 teaspoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon ghee 4-5 tbsp milk Few strands of saffron.
- It’s of Cheese cake Ingredients:- 250 g digestive biscuits 100 g melted butter 1 tin condensed milk Juice if 5 limes 300 ml carton whipping cream 1 tablespoon rose syrup.
Rose Jambu cheesecake instructions
- Method:- Sugar syrup In a pan add water and sugar and bring it to boil until 1/2 string consistency or becomes little sticky. Add lemon juice to prevent from crystallising. Add rose essence and remove from heat..
- Jamun :- In a bow add semolina,ghee and milk and microwave 30 seconds. Make a soft dough using gulab jamun ingredients and knead to a smooth dough. It should start becoming greasy. Do not over knead..
- Oil your palm and make small balls. Do not make big balls as it will double in size when fried. If the balls crack it means the dough is dry add a tablespoon of milk and smooth. In a frying pan heat oil on medium heat. Slowly slide the balls from side and deep fry turning the gas to low flame. Fry them until golden brown. Remove and let it cool. Heat the syrup and add fried jamuns to it. Let it soak in syrup for one hour before serving..
- In a mixer put the biscuits until its finely crushed. Add melted butter and mix and transfer in a loose bottom tin. Press it and refrigerate for 10 minutes..
- Pour the plain mixture on top of the biscuit base and tap. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Remove and pour the rose cream cheese over the plain cream cheese and tap. Refrigerate for one hour. into the bowls and let it chill for couple of hours. Remove jambu from syrup and put it on top of cream cheese..