You can cook Apple Crumble using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble
- You need of Crumble.
- You need 115 g of butter.
- You need 225 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 90 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Fruit.
- You need 1 of Ib Apples (can use any fruit).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
Apple Crumble instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C /gas 6. Put flour, butter, sugar & salt in food processor and blitz until breadcrumbs (you can mix by hand but add a little butter at a time and rub the mixture between your hands – this will take longer).
- Peel apples and wash, pat dry and cut into quarters.
- Layer apples into bottom of ovenproof dish sprinkle with 3tbsp brown sugar.
- Spread the crumble over the fruit and put into the oven for 30 mins until top is evenly golden. Serve with custard or icecream.