Fruits and Lotus biscuits cheesecake. Throw a merry berry party with this sumptuous bright-coloured cheesecake. You can go all digestive biscuit, all graham crackers, or all lotus biscuits. Make the crust: In a food processor or a ziploc bag crush the lotus biscuits into fine crumbs.
A creamy cheesecake with an airy, mousse-like texture that screams Lotus in every bite! Everything is now Lotus this and Lotus that, and just like Nutella, it is praised for having the capability of turning. This no-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers. You can cook Fruits and Lotus biscuits cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruits and Lotus biscuits cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packets of Tea biscuits or lotus biscuits.
- It’s 2 cups of cream cheese.
- It’s 6 cubes of kerry chesse or any other preferred type.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 2 cans of cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of liquid cream.
- You need 1 tbs of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanille.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare Packet of Lotus for decoration.
- You need of Fruits for decoration.
Biscoff cookie crust, cream cheese- biscoff cookie butter. Crushed Lotus biscuits in the crust, creamy Lotus in the filling, melted spread on top and a halo of Lotus crumbs to finish it off. It's a quadruple Lotus A creamy cheesecake with an airy, mousse-like texture that screams Lotus in every bite! Crushed Lotus biscuits in the crust, creamy Lotus in the. —- Ultimate Cheesecake w/ Lotus Biscuit Topping. (important note: all ingredients must be at room temperature before Pour cheesecake filling onto the cookie crumb layer.
Fruits and Lotus biscuits cheesecake instructions
- In a bowl smash the lotus biscuits then add the melted butter.
- Knead butter and biscuits together until they combine very well together.
- Put the biscuits in a circular tray. Spread to cover all the tray. Press very well so it become whole.
- Put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Pour cream cheese, kerry cheese, cream and condensed milk in a blender mix all together until they combine and thicker like whipped cream.
- Add gelatin to hot water to melt then add vanille and stir.
- Add cream cheese mix to gelatin blend all together and pour above the biscuits.
- Place the cheesecake in the fridge for couple of hours.
- You can decorate the cheesecake with fruits that u like and buscuits, chocolate, cheesecake sauce etc….
- Made by: the extraordinary chef Bilal Attar 👨🍳.
Place the cheesecake inside the larger tin, fill the tin with just-boiled water from the kettle, the water should. Delicious Lotus Biscoff Cupcakes with Biscoff buttercream and a Lotus biscuit on top! Biscoff is a yummy caramelised biscuit spread. The Lotus Biscoff Cupcakes were totally delicious with their yummy caramelised biscuit flavour. My boyfriend happily polished off six of them!