Granny’s Rice Pudding.
You can cook Granny’s Rice Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Granny’s Rice Pudding
- You need of Pudding Rice.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- Prepare of Twist of Lemon.
Granny’s Rice Pudding instructions
- Put the Sugar, Rice, Lemon and Milk into a saucepan and heat gently until just bubbling..
- Pour into an ovenproof dish, (or individual dishes, making sure the liquid and rice are evenly shared.).
- Dot teaspoon scrapes of Butter over the top and dust well with the Nutmeg..
- Cook for 1 1/2 hours at gas mark 3, 150oC, 300oF, until it’s cooked through and the top is golden and yummy!.