Creamy coconut ice-cream. A creamy and dairy-free homemade coconut ice cream recipe you can customize for unlimited flavor options, and no ice cream maker required! This ice cream just screams vanilla, infused with both vanilla bean and vanilla extract. Not only does this combination add more flavor, the extract (which typically contains alcohol) helps prevent ice crystals.
Cream of coconut is a sweetened version of coconut cream used in desserts and cocktails, which should not be confused with coconut cream. Three Reasons to Toast Your Coconut. Texture – Toasted coconut has a lovely crispy crunchy texture that pairs perfectly with creamy ice cream. You can cook Creamy coconut ice-cream using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy coconut ice-cream
- You need of coconut milk.
- You need of double cream/whipped cream.
- Prepare of full fat milk.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
This velvety Keto-friendly ice cream showcases coconut in three ways, so expect serious coconut flavor in every bite! I Want My Keto Meal Plan! Home » Keto Recipes » Ketogenic Dessert Recipes » Keto Creamy Coconut Ice Cream Recipe. Take a bite of Creamy Coconut Pineapple Ice Cream, close your eyes and for a moment, you might be transformed to a beautiful tropical island, waves lapping around you.
Creamy coconut ice-cream step by step
- Prepare our ingredients..
- In the big bowl, add double cream and caster sugar.
- Whisk cream and sugar together by using electric whisk or by hand until it holds its shape..
- Add coconut milk to full fat milk and mix them together. (You can choose to scald the milk first, if your milk hasn’t been pasteurised.).
- Add the mixture of milk and coconut milk to the cream. Whisk them together until it forms a smooth creamy consistency..
- Put the mixture into plastic or foil container. For this recipe, you will need two containers. Then put them in the freezer for 5 hours. I’ve found the foil containers much easier to use, when we are working with the frozen mixture..
- After 5 hours take them out and stir them by using the spoon or fork. This process is helping to break down the ice crystal. Then quickly put them back to the freezer..
- After another 3-5 hours in the freezer, take them out the freezer. Allow the frozen mixture to soften slightly. Then cut them into chunks. Place them into the food processor and process by using ‘pulse’ setting. Process until the mixture’s smooth. Do not over-process the mixture. You can always return the mixture to the freezer to harden. Or you can choose to serve now..
- Serve the ice-cream with peanuts or any toppings you like..
- Enjoy your homemade creamy coconut ice-cream in your garden this summer..
I had a recipe for a coconut ice cream that we've made several times. I thought, you know what would make this ice cream better? Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream is easy to make and INSANELY delicious. It's super creamy and full of rich vanilla flavor and just a hint of coconut in the background. Homemade Coconut Ice Cream, made the old fashioned way with toasted coconut, cream, coconut milk and cream, and egg yolks is rich and This is a real traditional ice cream recipe that uses egg yolks, sugar, and heavy cream.