Mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker. This method for making ice cream in a bag is very popular with our readers, but honestly, I find it to be a bit of a pain. I think I've found a better way to I do believe in equal-opportunity ice cream-making; even if you don't have an ice cream maker, you should be able to make it home for yourself. Make the ice cream mixture according to the recipe instructions (here we're making Buttermilk Ice Cream).
Ice cream makers represent an investment in ice cream consumption that only a brave few are willing to make. If you haven't made the leap into owning this Ice cream science has come along way, and there are lots of tasty of no-churn recipes out there. In fact, even if you do have an ice cream maker. You can cook Mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker
- You need of milk.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- It’s of egg yolks.
- Prepare of couverture chocolate (55% cocoa) melted in a bain-marie or in a microwave oven.
- Prepare of heavy cream, 35 -36% fat, whipped to the consistency of a thick syrup.
- Prepare of petit-beurre biscuits (I left out 10 biscuits from the packet).
- You need of brandy.
An ice cream maker may be the easiest way to make homemade ice cream, but it's not the only way. With a little bit of kitchen science, you can make soft, smooth ice cream without any special appliances. The key is preventing the formation of large ice crystals. You may have had to deal with this unfortunate scenario when you have a hankering for homemade ice cream: you find a great recipe, just the flavor you want to make, you start reading it. and you discover those ever-dreaded words "pour into your ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer.
Mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker step by step
- Place the milk in a small pot..
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar and empty them into the pot..
- Place it over low heat stirring constantly and when it starts boiling, at 84-85ºC, (the custard curdles over that temperature because the egg yolk cooks) remove from heat and empty it into another pot so that it doesn't stay in the hot one that will cook the egg..
- Add the melted couverture chocolate, combine thoroughly and set it aside until the temperature of the mixture is 35οC..
- Incorporate the thick custard folding in softly..
- Break the biscuits into coarse pieces, sprinkle them with the brandy and add them to the mixture..
- Empty into a metal container of your liking and place into the freezer for at least 4-5 hours..
- Then, remove it from the container and cut into slices..
Mosaic cake ice cream without an ice cream maker. An ice cream machine is kind of silly, anyway, all it does is stir up your ice cream ingredients in a cold bowl. You can do that yourself and I'll show you how! I've made homemade ice cream with and without a machine, and the final texture is fairly similar. Here are the steps in summary.