Japanese Pork Yakiniku Rice. Beef, pork, chicken are usually thinly sliced for quick grilling and are grilled indoors. The diners sit around the table with the grill in the middle and pieces are quickly grilled and eaten at the table a few pieces at a time. This type of barbecue is called yakiniku which translates to grilled meat.
It's a popular dish originated from Korea. For Yakiniku, bite-sized meat (usually beef and offal) and vegetables are grilled over gas/electric grill or charcoals. In a large bowl, mix together the ginger, soy sauce, sake and mirin. You can cook Japanese Pork Yakiniku Rice using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Pork Yakiniku Rice
- You need 500 g of Pork belly.
- You need 2 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 400 g of Cooked rice.
- You need Half of Yellow pepper(diced).
- It’s 2 of Cheese slices.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Kimchi (optional).
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 2 cloves of Minced garlic.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Sake.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Mirin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of caster sugar.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
Katsudon is a popular Japanese dish that consists of tonkatsu (breaded deep-fried pork) and eggs cooked in a sweet and salty broth served over rice. Across Japan pork can be found in a wide range of dishes at all kinds of restaurants, you might be surprised at just how many ways you can enjoy pork! Now Japanese hamburg might put you in mind of beef, but actually the best tasting version includes both pork and beef! Pork Shogayaki is served at a lot of Japanese restaurants during lunch time.
Japanese Pork Yakiniku Rice step by step
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together..
- Take 5 Tablespoons of sauce to marinate the pork belly for 5 minutes..
- Heat the pan without adding in any oil. Put in the pork belly and fry it..
- Add in the cold cooked rice and diced yellow pepper..
- Pour in the remaining sauce and half of the chopped spring onion..
- Add in butter and rest of the spring onion and then mix them all well..
- Turn the heat down a bit and flatten the rice. Sprinkle some cheese on the top and then put the lid on until the cheese melted. Seasoning with some salt and black pepper. Done!!.
- Enjoy this lovely Yakiniku rice with some kimchi… 😋.
It is quick, tasty, and very reasonably priced; therefore, it is perfect for everyday lunch. Pork Shogayaki is usually served with shredded cabbage. The extra sauce from Shogayaki seeps under the cabbage, working as a kind of. Japanese-style Deep-fried Pork Chop with Rice in Soup. Inspired by the famous Yoshinoya's chain known for its beef bowl (Gyudon), I've came up with this recipe – Bonito Brown Rice w/ Yakiniku Iberico Pork Slices. イベリコ鰹玄米 .