Vanilla Heart Cookies.
You can cook Vanilla Heart Cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Heart Cookies
- You need of butter (55 grams).
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- It’s of Maida.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of milk to bind.
- It’s of Red food colouring (Optional),I used strawberry juice.
Vanilla Heart Cookies step by step
- Take Soft butter & cream it along with the ipowder sugar Add vanilla essence to it and mix it. Mix it well & add maida,baking powder to this. Lightly mix it. It will look crumbled..
- Transfer to the platform and divide this into 2 parts in the ratio 2:1 Add milk in each portion to bind it. In the larger portion, add red food colouring/strawberry sauce.Roll out the red dough to a thickness of 1/2 cm and cut in the shape of your choice I chose heart using a cutter.
- Freeze this for 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and put the divide white dough in the wrap and press it with your palm then put the heart in the middle and again press little..
- Place the cookies on a plate lined with parchment / baking paper Pre heat the kadhai with salt at the bottom & a stand. Place the plate of cookies on it.Cook on low flame for about 20 mins. Check every 5 to 6 minutes. Cook it only until you get the slightly golden colour on the edges. You can also bake these at 180 degrees C for about 12 to 15 mins. Let the cookies cool. Store in an air tight container. Stay well upto 10 days.b.