Vanilla Heart Cookies.
You can have Vanilla Heart Cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Heart Cookies
- It’s of butter (55 gm) room temperature.
- It’s of powder sugar.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of maida.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of milk (room temperature).
- It’s of Any food colour, I used red(optional).
Vanilla Heart Cookies step by step
- First nicely mix butter and sugar. Now add vanilla essence and give a mix..
- Next add maida and baking powder, (don't add maida in one shot) And mix lightly. When dough becomes crumbly divide dough in 2:1 portion..
- In each portion add milk and make dough. In more quantity dough mix colour..
- Now roll the coloured dough, it should have 1/2 cm thickness. Cut in whatever shape you like. I used heart shape..
- Now apply little water on heart and place another heart on top of that. (Make stand kind) follow this process with all heart. Press them little and cover in parchment paper or butter paper and freeze up to 20-30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes take them out they might be hard now seal these heart with rest of the uncoloured dough. Roll it with hands so it should not have cracks. Freeze this for 20-30 minutes..
- Now cut them into pcs about 1/2 cm thickness..
- For 6-7 minutes Preheat the thick bottom pan by adding salt. And place cookies plate into this..
- Bake them on slow flame for 20-25 minutes. When sides turns to slightly golden switch of the flame, let them cool down and your cookies are ready.. Enjoy!!!.