Vanilla Heart Cookies.
You can cook Vanilla Heart Cookies using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Heart Cookies
- You need of butter (55 grams).
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Maida.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of milk to bind.
- You need of Red food colouring (Optional).
Vanilla Heart Cookies instructions
- Take Soft butter & cream it along with the icing sugar.
- Add vanilla essence to it and mix it..
- Mix it well & add maida,baking powder to this. Lightly mix it. It will look crumbled..
- Transfer to the platform and divide this into 2 parts in the ratio 2:1.
- Add milk in each portion to bind it. In the larger portion, add red food colouring..
- Roll out the red dough to a thickness of 1/2 cm and cut hearts using a cutter.
- Layer all the hearts, one on top of each other with a light layer of water in between. Freeze this for 30 minutes..
- Remove from the freezer and wrap the white dough around the heart. Roll it to remove all the cracks..
- Refrigerate this for 30 minutes. Slice this to a thickness of 1/2 cm. place the cookies on a plate lined with parchment / baking paper.
- Pre heat the kadhai with salt at the bottom & a stand. Place the plate of cookies on it..
- Cook on low flame for about 20 mins. Check every 5 to 6 minutes. Cook it only until you get the slightly golden colour on the edges..
- You can also bake these at 180 degrees C for about 12 to 15 mins..
- Let the cookies cool. Store in an air tight container. Stay well upto 10 days..