Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars. Secretly healthy chocolate brownie bars that can be oil-free, sugar-free, raw, paleo, vegan, and gluten-free! Now, let's talk about these no-bake chocolate peanut butter brownie bars. Because… that's why you're really here, right?
They hold a popular place on my holiday cookie platter, and with just a couple of substitutions, they can be easily made kosher for Passover too. Graham cracker crumbs are mixed in with the peanut butter. Home » Brownies & Bars » Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies. You can have Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars
- Prepare of All-purpose Flour.
- You need of butter.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- You need of 55 % dark chocolate.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of peanut butter.
- It’s of Milk.
Fudgy brownies filled with peanut butter cups, topped with a peanut butter swirl. Classic Fudgy Brownies, Coconut Brownies, German Chocolate Brownies, Mug Brownie, Strawberry Brownies, Almond Sea Salt Brownies. These Peanut Butter Brownie Bars are so easy to make and taste so good! Fudgy brownies and peanut butter – two of my favorite things combine to make this super delicious treat.
Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Melt the butter and dark chocolate in microwave or using double boiler method..
- Whisk together the eggs,sugar,vanilla, salt until they turn frothy and pale.
- Add the premelted chocolate mixture to the egg mixture.
- Sieve in the all-purpose flour. And fold it together to form a single homogeneous mixture.And spread into the baking pan..
- Add milk to adjust the consistency.
- In the same bowl of chocolate mixture put the peanut butter and microwave it with little milk for 30 seconds.
- Now top this mixture to the top of earlier poured batter…and form patterns..
- Bake it at 180 c for 25 to 30 min.Cool completely and cut into squares..
Today I have one of my favorite addictions for you – Chocolate and Peanut Butter! Fudgy dark chocolate brownies, marbled with a peanut butter swirl! So quick and easy to make, from scratch! Brownies and bars are so easy to make, and the result is always a huge hit! Some of our favorites include these Simply Perfect Rice Krispie Treats, Caramel Apple Oatmeal Carmelitas, and.