Pro-Quality – Easy Basic Plain Muffins.
You can cook Pro-Quality – Easy Basic Plain Muffins using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pro-Quality – Easy Basic Plain Muffins
- It’s of ★Cake flour.
- It’s of ★Baking powder.
- You need of Butter (dissolve).
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- You need of ml/55 grams Milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips for filling.
Pro-Quality – Easy Basic Plain Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Mix the dissolved butter and oil. Add the sugar and salt and mix. Then add the beaten egg and mix well..
- Add the vanilla extract and half of the milk and mix..
- Sift the ★ ingredients together and add half of it to the bowl, then the rest of the milk, and then the rest of the ★ ingredients. Make sure you lightly mix with each addition..
- Grease the muffin molds with butter and dust with flour or line with paper or aluminum foil cups. Pour the batter into muffin molds..
- Drop the cups lightly and bake for about 23 minutes. They're ready when a skewer inserted in the muffins come out clean..
- These are banana muffins. I added 2 sliced bananas and 2 more on top. It's a square-shaped muffin..
- With chocolate chips..
- With chopped apples. I added sweetened simmered apples..
- The colour turns brown with baking soda. It's 2/3 teaspoon of baking powder and 1/3 of baking soda. Re-hydrate the raisins in boiling water and drain..
- I replaced half the normal flour with whole grain flour and used brown sugar instead. It's a very simple taste..
- With chopped chocolate..
- It was also good with chopped cheese. My friend who dislikes sweets loved it..