Chicken Tom yam / tom yum.
You can have Chicken Tom yam / tom yum using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tom yam / tom yum
- It’s of A. Base of the soup.
- You need of long stalk of lemongrass.
- Prepare of big brown onion.
- It’s of big red chillies.
- Prepare of small bird eyes chillies.
- You need of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare of B. Protien.
- You need of chicken – cut small.
- It’s of C. Veggies.
- You need of baby corn.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of mushroom (black fungus or oyster).
- You need of D. Seasoning.
- It’s of lime/lemon juice (adjust and taste).
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Prepare of chicken seasoning powder.
- You need of (Usually use KNORR brand).
Chicken Tom yam / tom yum instructions
- Preparation – lemongrass is cut into 8cm and then bruised. Brown onion and big red chili are then sliced. Crush bird eye chillies. Wash kaffir lime leaves. Cut and wash chicken and prep the veggies..
- Next, put everything (A, B and C) in a stock pot. Add enough water to cover everything inside the pot. Cover and cook over medium heat until it boils. Season with D. Taste and adjust. Simmer until chicken is tenderly cooked. Serve warm and garnish with some chopped cilantro or coriander..