Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta.
You can have Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta
- Prepare 1 packet of fusilli pasta.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of tom yum paste.
- You need 2 of bird’s eye chillies (finely sliced).
- You need 1 packet of shitake mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger (blended).
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic (blended).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 handful of coriander leaves (chopped).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of lime (squeezed).
- Prepare 250 ml of U.H.T coconut milk.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta instructions
- Boil pasta to al dente (10 minutes), drain and set aside..
- In a small pot, heat up olive oil. Add in ginger and garlic..
- Sauté ginger and garlic till fragrant and add in tom yum paste..
- Add in bird’s eye chillies and mushrooms into mixture..
- Add in the coconut milk and lime into the pot once mushrooms have softened..
- Turn fire to low heat and add in the coconut milk. Bring the sauce to a simmer and add in salt and sugar..
- Once sauce is simmering, transfer the sauce into a large pot..
- On a medium heat, add in the pasta and sauce. Keep on mixing for about a minute..
- Turn off the fire and add in the yoghurt and coriander leaves..
- Mix well, taste and it’s ready to be served..