5 minutes chocolate non bake pie. Using only Oreo cookie crumbs, butter, bittersweet While my no bake Oreo crust sets up in the fridge, I make my no bake chocolate pie filling. Learn how to make no-bake chocolate pie. The chocolate will melt during the time.
Pour into a pie crust and fridge until chilled. This pie gets firmer and firmer, the longer it sits. Perhaps you could try baking this, too. You can cook 5 minutes chocolate non bake pie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5 minutes chocolate non bake pie
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 200 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 150 g of graham cookies (can be mixed with some nuts).
- It’s of Mix dried fruit for decoration or salt.
- Prepare 50 ml of butter /margarine.
How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Pie. First, make no-bake crust with graham crackers (or Digestive cracker) and melted butter. Then cover the bowl with a plate. The chocolate will melt during the time.
5 minutes chocolate non bake pie step by step
- Break cookies to small pieces and add 50 ml butter (or margarine). Put it to cupcake mold and put in to fridge to set..
- Warm coconut milk.
- Break chocolate in to pieces and pour on chocolate. Wait 2 minutes and mix it..
- Once you have ganache put in to molds and decorate with dried fruit. Let it set for 2 hours..
And stir the mixture until silky and. No-Bake Chocolate Icebox Pie is a chocolate lovers dream come true! Fold in whipped topping and grated chocolate. Pour into cooled pie crust and. The other night, I had a chocolate craving that hit me like no other.