Root Veg Thai Red Curry.
You can cook Root Veg Thai Red Curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Root Veg Thai Red Curry
- It’s of carrots, thickly sliced.
- You need of onion, roughly diced.
- Prepare of small potatoes or 1 Large, thickly sliced.
- You need of cherry toms.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- Prepare of red curry paste.
- You need of coconut oil (or alternative).
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- It’s of brown sugar.
Root Veg Thai Red Curry step by step
- Prepare the veg.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan then add the curry paste and a tbsp of the coconut milk..
- Allow the paste to cook for a few mins, then stir in the onions. Cook for 5 mins before stirring in the rest of the veg..
- Stir in the coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce, then simmer partially covered for 50 mins or until the veg is tender. Add the tomatoes in about halfway through the cook..
- Serve on its own, with rice and a sprinkling of fresh coriander if the budget will stretch..