Vegetarian Thai green curry.
You can have Vegetarian Thai green curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Thai green curry
- Prepare 1 large of onion sliced.
- You need 1 large of carrot sliced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper cut into stripes.
- You need 1 packages of asian stir fry vegetables.
- You need 14 oz of can of coconut milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ur favourite thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 pints of jasmine rice.
- Prepare pints of cold water.
Vegetarian Thai green curry step by step
- In a rice cooker add rice and water and let it cook.
- In a large pan add oil carrots onions and peppers cook for 6 minutes, then add frozen Asian mix followed by curry paste and coconut milk..
- Cook for 10 minutes, serve on a bed of Jasmine rice.