Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai.
You can have Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai
- You need of tiger prawns.
- You need of courgette.
- Prepare of red pepper.
- You need of red onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of fresh chopped chilli.
- It’s of fresh ginger.
- Prepare of dark soy sauce.
- It’s of Fish sauce.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of soaked glass noodles.
- It’s of Chopped peanuts and cashews.
Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai step by step
- Stir fry your veg until soft, add in your prawns and 3/4 cook..
- Add your sauce (chilli, garlic, ginger, soy, fish sauce, lemon and honey) and reduce, cooking the prawns through..
- Add your nuts and mix well. Season to taste and add your glass noodles..
- Cool for two minutes and serve. Garnish with coriander.