Cherry Tomato Pasta.
You can cook Cherry Tomato Pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 500 g of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 150 g of Pasta.
- You need of Parmesan.
- You need of Fresh Basil.
Cherry Tomato Pasta instructions
- Chop the garlic nice and thin, and sauté in a generous amount of olive oil on a medium heat..
- After a couple of minutes add all of the tomatoes. Keep stirring them, the juice inside will turn to steam, which will burst the skins..
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling water, and cook for 1 minute less than the packet instructions..
- Now the tomatoes are starting to soften, I broke them up using a potato masher..
- Once the pasta is cooked, add it to the pan with the sauce and mix it together..
- Grate some parmesan into the pan, stir it in just before serving with some freshly chopped basil..