Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry:.
You can cook Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry: using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry:
- Prepare of Coriander seeds.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Galangal.
- You need of Coriander leaves.
- It’s of small size Onion.
- You need of Green chillies.
- You need of Lemon grass bulb.
- You need of Pink salt.
- Prepare of young Lemon leaves.
- It’s of Vegetables – Choice of yours (I have used Broccoli, baby corn, capsicum, carrot, beans and baby spinach).
- It’s of Green curry paste.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Coconut milk.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Basil leaves.
- You need of Red bird eye chillies (optional).
Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste /Curry: step by step
- For Green curry paste :Slice ginger, galangal, onion, green chillies. Mine was home grown heirloom variety, which is less spicy. If your chilli is spicier, please remove inner seeds..
- Remove outer stiff cover from the lemon grass bulb. Then slice it and keep it ready.Put everything in the mixer jar and make a paste by adding very minimal water. Store this paste in an air tight bottle. This portion suffice for twice..
- How to make Curry: Chop veggies, dice onions and separate each layer and keep aside.Heat oil, add onion and fry for 2 minutes. Add chopped veggies and fry for a while.Add green curry paste, salt, sugar and fry until raw smell vanishes..
- Add water and boil, until veggies are half cooked. Add Coconut milk and give only one boil. Garnish with basil and red tiny chillies and serve with small grain rice..