Vegetarian Thai Green Curry.
You can cook Vegetarian Thai Green Curry using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Thai Green Curry
- Prepare of For the green curry paste:-(makes approx.1cup).
- Prepare of finely chopped lemon grass stem.
- It’s of chopped coriander.
- You need of roughly chopped onions.
- Prepare of roughly chopped garlic.
- You need of green chillies,roughly chopped.
- Prepare of coriander powder(dhania).
- You need of cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare of freshly kalimirch.
- Prepare of mm ginger.
- It’s of – salt to taste.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of grated lemon rind.
- You need of For the curry:-.
- Prepare of green curry paste.
- You need of coconut milk.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of paneer cubes.
- Prepare of parboiled broccoli flores.
- It’s of zucchini(kaddu).
- You need of thickly sliced mushrooms.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of -salt to taste.
- You need of red capsicum cubes.
Vegetarian Thai Green Curry step by step
- For the green curry paste:-. Combine all the ingredients and blend in a grinder to a fine paste,using enough water..
- How to proceed:-.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan,add the green curry paste and saute on a medium flame for 1 minutes..
- Add the paneer, broccoli florets, zucchini,mushrooms,mix well and saute on a medium flame for 1 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk,mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add the sugar and salt,mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minutes..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..