Vegetables in Thai Red Curry.
You can have Vegetables in Thai Red Curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetables in Thai Red Curry
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- It’s of cornflour.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of basil finely chopped leaves.
- It’s of veggies baby corn eggplant broccoli mixed ( , , florets.
- You need of cut into mm . (1”) cubes.
- It’s of beans french , stringed and cut into mm . (1”) pieces 25.
- It’s of mushrooms sliced (khumbh).
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of For The Thai Red Curry Paste.
- You need of chillies whole dry kashmiri red ,.
- It’s of water soaked in warm for minutes and drained.
- You need of onions finely chopped.
- Prepare of garlic (lehsun).
- It’s of galangal roughly chopped (thai ginger).
- Prepare of lemongrass (hare chai ki patti) stalks.
- It’s of coriander (dhania) with stem stalks.
- You need of coriander seeds ground (dhania).
- It’s of cumin seeds ground (jeera).
- It’s of white pepper freshly ground powder.
- It’s of salt.
Vegetables in Thai Red Curry step by step
- For the thai red curry paste.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste, using little water. Keep aside..
- How to proceed.
- Combine the cornflour and coconut milk in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside..
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the thai red curry paste and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add the cornflour-coconut milk mixture, soya sauce, half the quantity of basil leaves, mix well and simmer for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously..
- Add the baby corn, brinjal, broccoli, french beans. Mushroom and salt, mix well and simmer for another 10 to 12 minutes or till the vegetables are cooked and the curry thickens..
- Serve hot with steamed rice or with flat noodles..