Thai Fish Cakes.
You can cook Thai Fish Cakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Fish Cakes
- You need of White Fish Fillets , Uncooked.
- Prepare of Onion , Chopped.
- You need of Egg , Lightly Beaten.
- It’s of Corn Flour.
- It’s of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Coriander Leaves , Chopped.
- It’s of Red Curry Paste.
- Prepare of Red Chilli.
- Prepare of Green Beans , Chopped.
- It’s of Oil for fry.
- It’s of Salt.
Thai Fish Cakes step by step
- Add fish fillets, egg, fish sauce, corn flour, red curry paste, red chillies and coriander leaves in blender. Blend it until combined and turns in to the thick paste. Transfer the paste in to a bowl.
- Now add spring onion and green beans in to the paste.Mix well. Form the paste in to round patties using wet palms. Keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan and deep fry patties from both sides until golden- browned. Turn off heat Drain patties on an absorbent paper..
- Serve hot with chili sauce.