Thai Style LARB Spaghetti with Mushroom and Sausages.
You can cook Thai Style LARB Spaghetti with Mushroom and Sausages using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Style LARB Spaghetti with Mushroom and Sausages
- Prepare of spaghetti.
- You need of hot dog sausages.
- It’s of mushrooms.
- It’s of chopped corianders (cut off the roots).
- Prepare of shallots.
- You need of ground stir-fried rice grains.
- You need of fish sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of chili pepper powder (hot as you like).
- It’s of lime juice.
- It’s of mint leaves.
- Prepare of pot water (boiling the spaghetti).
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of long green beans,cucumber or veggies that you like.
Thai Style LARB Spaghetti with Mushroom and Sausages step by step
- Finely chopped the sausages and mushrooms and set aside.I used Black ear's mushroom but you can use any kind of mushroom you have..
- Chopped the shallots,corianders and mint leaves and set aside (ํYou can keep some of mint leaves to garnish your spaghetti).
- Heat the water in the pot until it's bubbly hot.Add some salt and cooking oil into the pot then add the spaghetti.Boil for 8 minutes or until the spaghetti becomes soft..
- Gathered the cooked spaghetti and put into cold water to stop the cooking process.Put them on the strainer and set aside..
- Turn on the medium heat and put a tablespoon of oil into the pan.Add some chopped mushroom and sausages,stir fried until everything almost cooked.Then add the mint leaves,corianders and shallots follow with the seasoning include the ground rice grain.Mix to combine and finally put the cooked spaghetti into the pot.Lightly mix them together..
- The flavor should be sour,spice and a little salty with the strong aroma of ground stir-fried rice grains.Put them on the plate,garnish with mint leaves on top and serve along with the green beans and cucumber..