Chicken Tom yam / tom yum.
You can have Chicken Tom yam / tom yum using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tom yam / tom yum
- You need of A. Base of the soup.
- Prepare 1 of long stalk of lemongrass.
- You need 1 of big brown onion.
- You need 2 of big red chillies.
- It’s 10 of small bird eyes chillies.
- It’s 5-6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of B. Protien.
- Prepare 600 g of chicken – cut small.
- You need of C. Veggies.
- It’s 1/2 C of baby corn.
- Prepare 1/2 C of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 C of mushroom (black fungus or oyster).
- It’s of D. Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 C of lime/lemon juice (adjust and taste).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- You need of (Usually use KNORR brand).
Chicken Tom yam / tom yum instructions
- Preparation – lemongrass is cut into 8cm and then bruised. Brown onion and big red chili are then sliced. Crush bird eye chillies. Wash kaffir lime leaves. Cut and wash chicken and prep the veggies..
- Next, put everything (A, B and C) in a stock pot. Add enough water to cover everything inside the pot. Cover and cook over medium heat until it boils. Season with D. Taste and adjust. Simmer until chicken is tenderly cooked. Serve warm and garnish with some chopped cilantro or coriander..