Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta.
You can cook Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta
- You need of fusilli pasta.
- It’s of tom yum paste.
- Prepare of bird’s eye chillies (finely sliced).
- It’s of shitake mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s of ginger (blended).
- You need of garlic (blended).
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need of greek yoghurt.
- It’s of lime (squeezed).
- You need of U.H.T coconut milk.
- It’s of olive oil.
Mushroom Tom Yum Goong Pasta step by step
- Boil pasta to al dente (10 minutes), drain and set aside..
- In a small pot, heat up olive oil. Add in ginger and garlic..
- Sauté ginger and garlic till fragrant and add in tom yum paste..
- Add in bird’s eye chillies and mushrooms into mixture..
- Add in the coconut milk and lime into the pot once mushrooms have softened..
- Turn fire to low heat and add in the coconut milk. Bring the sauce to a simmer and add in salt and sugar..
- Once sauce is simmering, transfer the sauce into a large pot..
- On a medium heat, add in the pasta and sauce. Keep on mixing for about a minute..
- Turn off the fire and add in the yoghurt and coriander leaves..
- Mix well, taste and it’s ready to be served..