Thai Fish Cakes.
You can have Thai Fish Cakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Fish Cakes
- It’s of Haddock.
- You need of large egg.
- Prepare of salt (optional).
- It’s of red Thai curry paste.
- Prepare of 5 green beans.
- You need of 2 spring onion.
- You need of 1 tablespoon chopped green chilli.
- Prepare of 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare of 3 tablespoons coriander leaves.
Thai Fish Cakes step by step
- Cut the fish into chunks and dry with paper towel..
- Thinly cut the Green Beans and Spring Onion (about half a cm) and set aside in a bowl. This will be used in a later step.
- Put everything apart from the Green Beans and Spring Onions into a food processor and turn it on until it is minced to a fine texture. Do not blend it to a paste..
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the spring onion and the green beans.
- Create your fishcakes and wrap in cling film. You should be able to make 8 reasonable sized fishcakes..
- Put the fishcakes into the fridge for about an hour to firm up..
- Put about a cm of sunflower oil into a pan and cook the fishcakes until dark golden brown on both sides..