Larb Moo (Minced Pork Spicy Salad).
You can cook Larb Moo (Minced Pork Spicy Salad) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Larb Moo (Minced Pork Spicy Salad)
- You need 250 g of Minced pork.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of crushed toasted rice.
- It’s Half of red onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of sugar or to your taste.
- Prepare of Crushed chilli flakes to your taste.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Prepare of Mint.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- Prepare of Dried chillies (optional).
Larb Moo (Minced Pork Spicy Salad) instructions
- Making Crushed toasted rice by dry toast the rice then crush it in mortar & pestle..
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Optional: toast dry chillies in a little oil until they smell nice. Don’t burn them..
- Add minced pork & water into the sauce pan and cook the pork until it’s just cooked. Or you can add minced pork into the boiling water. It won’t take long to cook and don’t cook it too long as the pork will be tough. When it’s cooked turn off the heat. Then drain the water out of the pan and leave only around 2 Tbsp of cooking water in the pan with the pork..
- Add lime juice, fish sauce, pinch of salt, sugar and crushed toasted rice. Mix them..
- Add red onion, chilli flakes, coriander, mint and toasted dry chillis in the pan. Mix them together..
- Now it’s ready to be served..