Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry.
You can have Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry
- You need of leek, finely sliced.
- It’s of red onion, finely sliced.
- Prepare of cooked, chicken shredded.
- It’s of beansprouts.
- You need of ginger root, finely grated.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of coconut oil.
- You need of brown rice noodles.
- Prepare of Tamari sauce.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of large red chillies, sliced.
- It’s of crushed raw peanuts.
- You need of coriander.
- You need of dried chilli flakes.
- You need of lime.
Pad Thai Inspired Stir Fry instructions
- Cook the rice noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain then refresh in cold water. Set to one side..
- Heat the coconut oil in a hot wok. Add the chicken and stir fry quickly for a minute to heat..
- Add all of the raw vegetables, ginger and garlic to the wok. Toss the ingredients quickly for another minute..
- Add the beaten egg to the wok, followed by the rice noodles. Cook over a high heat until the egg is cooked through and well mixed with the other ingredients..
- Add the Tamari sauce, toss quickly and then transfer the stir fry to serving dishes..
- Garnish with the peanuts, dried chilli flakes, raw chilli, coriander and wedges of lime. Enjoy!.