Mackerel Thai Red Curry.
You can have Mackerel Thai Red Curry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mackerel Thai Red Curry
- Prepare of mackerel fillets.
- It’s of Thai red paste.
- It’s of coconut milk.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of Fresh chilli.
- Prepare of I served mine with.
- You need of Green beans.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- It’s of Manoushe.
Mackerel Thai Red Curry step by step
- Finely chop onion and chilli. Fry with Thai red paste..
- Chop up mackerel and add to pan once onion is coloured..
- Fry for 5 minutes and then add the coconut milk. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Serve with your favourite veg and carbs!.