Tom Yum Fried Chicken. Tom Yum Paste is a versatile seasoning. The kids will love you for it. Tom yum chicken soup is full of flavour from lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime.
Tom Yum Fried Rice – your favorite Thai Tom Yum Flavor in a fried rice dish. The most amazing fried rice with exotic flavors that you can't stop eating. Thai tom yum chicken will become one of your dinner favorites, and it's easy to make. You can have Tom Yum Fried Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Fried Chicken
- Prepare 300 g of Chicken Thigh OR Breast Fillets.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Potato Starch Flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of <Marinade>.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tom Yum Paste *add more if you like it really spicy.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
Just blitz the spice paste, then slather and bake on chicken. The flavors in Thai Tom Yum chicken are so incredible, this dish will fast become one of your dinner favorites. Although you can also buy a. Tom yum or tom yam is a type of hot and sour Thai soup, usually cooked with shrimp (prawn).
Tom Yum Fried Chicken instructions
- In a bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Cut Chicken Fillets into 3-4cm size pieces and add to the marinade, massage, and set aside for 15 minutes at the room temperature..
- In a separate bowl, combine Potato Starch Flour and Plain Flour. Coat the chicken pieces with the flour mixture..
- Heat Oil, deep enough to cover chicken, to 170ºC and cook chicken until golden. Take them out and lay them on a rack to drain the oil..
- Serve with freshly cooked rice and salad..
Tom yum has its origin in Thailand. The words "tom yam" are derived from two Thai words. Tom Yum is popular in Thailand, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia but is recognized world over. I like to make Tom Yum Fried Rice with Chicken and also with seafood such as shrimp and calamari. This delicious Thai chicken tom yum soup is easy to make and the perfect dish for lunch.