Thai Green Curry.
You can cook Thai Green Curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of Thai green curry paste.
- You need of soft dark brown sugar.
- You need of chicken, cut into chunks.
- You need of kaffir lime leaves, torn into pieces.
- It’s of coconut milk.
- It’s of Thai fish sauce or light soy sauce.
- It’s of coriander.
- It’s of lime, juice only.
Thai Green Curry instructions
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan. Add the green curry paste and sugar and cook over a fairly high heat for about a minute..
- Reduce the heat slightly and stir in the chicken pieces and lime leaves until coated in the paste..
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce/soy sauce and bring to a simmer, cooking for 30minutes until thickened slightly..
- Stir in the corriander and lime juice. Check for seasoning, adding more fish sauce/soy sauce if needed.
- The curry is best left to sit for a few minutes so the sauce becomes creamier.