Beef Pad Thai.
You can have Beef Pad Thai using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Pad Thai
- You need of pad thai rice noodles.
- You need of lime juice.
- You need of fish sauce.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of vegetables oil.
- Prepare of beef eye fillet steak, cut into thin strips.
- You need of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s of carrot, thinly sliced.
- You need of spring onion, diagonally sliced.
- It’s of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of been sprout, trimmed.
- Prepare of coriander, chopped.
- It’s of red chilli sliced.
- You need of egg, whisked.
- You need of Roasted peanut for served.
Beef Pad Thai step by step
- Cook the rice noodles following the packet direction. Draine and rinse.
- Whisk lime juice, sauces and sugar in a bowl. Heat a wok over high heat. Add 2 teaspoons of the oil and swirl the wok to coat. Add beef, in two batches, and stir-fry each batch for 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl..
- Add the remaining oil along with onion, spring onion and garlic, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the egg and cook, without stirring, for 1 minute or until egg just begins to set. Add beef and noodles and stirring for 2 minutes or until heated through..
- Remove from heat. Add bean shoots and coriander, and stir to combine. Top pad thai with remaining spring onion, chilli and peanuts..