Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas.
You can have Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- You need of red curry paste.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- It’s of garlic clove, crushed.
- You need of tomatoes, diced.
- You need of coconut milk, full fat.
- Prepare of chickpeas.
- You need of green peas.
- It’s of lemon.
Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas step by step
- Sauté the onions and garlic in coconut oil for 5 mins until translucent..
- Add the curry paste and continue to fry for another 5 mins or so stirring often so it doesn’t catch..
- Add the tomatoes and stir well, then add the coconut milk stirring well to mix..
- Add the chickpeas and simmer the curry for 20-30 mins until the sauce has reduced and thickened..
- Add the peas, cook for a further 5 minutes, stir in fresh lemon juice to taste (I added a tbsp) then serve and enjoy 😊.