Turkey Meatballs. I have never found a turkey meatballs recipe that I really liked that much, until I tried these! Needless to say, I was SHOCKED by how tender and full of flavor this turkey meatballs recipe is. While meatball purists might declare blasphemy, turkey meatballs are actually my favorite So we took to the kitchen to figure out how to make the juiciest, most flavorful turkey meatballs, and came.
Turkey meatballs are the perfect lightened up weeknight dinner! Serve them with some marinara over pasta or zoodles or just pile them on your plate and serve with some veggies. Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. You can have Turkey Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion diced.
- It’s Can of chopped tomatoed.
- It’s 400 g of Turkey mince.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper & yellow pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1 of courgette diced.
- It’s of Feta cheese crumbled.
So easy, double the recipe and freeze. Try your pack of ground turkey in ground turkey meatloaf or. Turkey Meatballs – Easy, healthy and full of flavor. Low in carbs and fat and high in protein.
Turkey Meatballs instructions
- Add the Cajun seasoning to turkey mince and form meatballs.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a pan and gently fry onion, peppers and courgette for a few mins.
- Add meatballs and once they have a bit of colour add chopped tomatoes.
- Simmer for 10 mins and serve with crumbled feta cheese.
Delicious Italian turkey meatballs, all made in the slow cooker. We are a meatball loving family, these turkey meatballs are so tender and delicious, and easy to make any night of the week. Homemade, flavorful turkey meatballs are easy to make and great to keep in the freezer for a quick weeknight One of the best recipes that I've made for Budget Bytes so far is the Italian Meatballs. Jasmine rice gives these turkey meatballs a unique texture and keeps them moist and filling. These delicious ground turkey meatballs will spice up dinner with taco seasoning and green onions.