Thai Red Fish Curry.
You can cook Thai Red Fish Curry using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Red Fish Curry
- Prepare of Firm White Fish Fillets *boneless.
- You need of Shallots *OR 1 Onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s of Canola Oil.
- Prepare of Vegetables of your choice *sliced.
- Prepare of *Suggestions: Coriander, Red Capsicum, Broccolini, Beans (blanched), Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Peas, Asian Greens, etc.
- You need of (about 100g) Red Thai Curry Paste.
- Prepare of *Note: Depending on the paste, you might need only 1/4 cup or less.
- You need of Tin Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- It’s of servings Freshly Cooked Jasmin Rice.
- Prepare of Toasted Peanuts *coarsely chopped.
- Prepare of Lime *cut into 4 wedges.
- You need of Coriander Leaves *optional.
Thai Red Fish Curry instructions
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium–high heat. Cook Shallots (OR Onions) and Garlic until soft, add Curry Paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. *I use this curry paste..
- Stir in Coconut Milk, about 1/2 cup Water, as you rinse the tin, and Fish Sauce. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer, add Vegetables and Fish. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until Fish is just cooked..
- Serve with Freshly Cooked Jasmine Rice, with Toasted Peanut, Lime and Coriander Leaves..