Thai green curry. Whichever way you go, the one essential step to make a really great. Delicious and easy green curry with chicken in rich coconut curry sauce. A tutorial of this classic and famous Thai curry!
However, you could make this green curry recipe with any meat. Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen! Such a delicious and classic dish that is super easy to make at home! You can cook Thai green curry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai green curry
- You need of chicken breasts. Sliced.
- You need of baby corn on cob.
- Prepare of mangetout.
- It’s of Savoy cabbage.
- You need of light coconut milk.
- You need of Thai green curry paste.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- You need of nests of noodles.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Thai green curry is the most famous Thai dishes outside Thailand. This is the authentic Thai chicken curry recipe with the in-depth explanation. This Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe features chunks of tender chicken simmered in a homemade green curry sauce along with healthy vegetables (zucchini and red bell pepper). This easy green curry is made with chicken, coconut milk, fresh herbs, and lime.
Thai green curry step by step
- Gather ingredients..
- Slice chicken and cut corn in half. Length ways..
- Add chicken to wok or pan and fry in a little olive oil..
- Add curry paste. Stir..
- Add coconut milk and fish sauce. Stir. Add salt and pepper..
- Add corn and cabbage..
- Simmer for approx 20 mins. Add noodles and simmer for approx 4 mins..
- Add mange tout just before serving..
- Serve with rice or as it is..
You'll have a stunning dish to admire, smell, and taste! Simple and flavorful Thai green curry recipe served with steamed, seasonal vegetables. Thai Green Curry with Beef Recipe (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua). Green Curry tends to be one of the milder curries of Thai cuisine. Serve it over brown rice for a hearty meal!