Thai Red Chicken Curry.
You can cook Thai Red Chicken Curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Red Chicken Curry
- You need of red curry paste.
- It’s of chicken breasts, meat cut into about 2.5 cm cubes or strips.
- It’s of tin coconut milk.
- It’s of lime leaves (optional).
- You need of Thai fish sauce.
- Prepare of palm sugar.
- Prepare of green beans, trimmed.
- It’s of smaill tin bamboo shoots.
- It’s of red pepper.
- You need of basil leaves.
- You need of fresh red chilies, finely sliced (optional).
- Prepare of To serve.
- Prepare of Thai fragrant rice, cooked according to packet instructions.
Thai Red Chicken Curry instructions
- Heat a couple of tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok over a high heat until coconut milk starts to bubbly. Add the red curry paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add the chicken cubes/strips and stir until coated in the curry paste..
- Continue to stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until the chicken has browned on all sides..
- Add the coconut milk, lime leaves, fish sauce and sugar and stir well. Bring the mixture to the boil, then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering..
- Continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and you see beautiful red oil separated from the coconut milk..
- Add the green beans, bamboo shoot, red pepper and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly, until just tender. Add some basil leaves and chopped chilies at the last minute and stir well..
- Serve with Thai jasmine rice and ENJOY!.