Thai Red Curry.
You can have Thai Red Curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of ginger, minced.
- Prepare of red Thai paste.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- Prepare of small choy sum or baby bok choi.
- You need of coriander, chopped.
Thai Red Curry step by step
- Season the chicken with the salt and pepper. Then heat the olive oil over a medium high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 1 minute, until fragrant. Then add the curry paste and fry for another minute..
- Turn the heat up to high and add the chicken into the pan..
- Cook until the chicken is browned, and pour in the coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and season with salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes and stir in the choy sum or baby bok choi or a mixture of both..
- Cook until the leaves have wilted and stir in the coriander..
- Serve over rice, and enjoy..