Thai Green Curry.
You can have Thai Green Curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry
- It’s of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare of Green Curry Paste.
- It’s of Coconut Milk.
- It’s of Thai Fish Sauce.
- It’s of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Prepare of Baby Sweetcorn.
- It’s of Mangetout.
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s of Big Oyster Mushrooms.
- It’s of Chopped Bamboo Shoots.
Thai Green Curry instructions
- 1. Start off by tearing the oyster mushrooms into smaller more bite-size pieces, also chop the baby sweetcorn, halves the tomatoes and put all into a bowl together along with the whole mangetout..
- 2. Now score the chicken thighs and we're ready to get cooking..
- 3. Firstly get the pan up to a med/high heat and open the cans of coconut milk and open and drain out the bamboo shoots, then add the curry paste along with 1/4 can of coconut milk, mix it and leave to cook through a bit and thicken..
- 4. Once the sauce has thickened put in your chicken and move it around making sure every bit is covered in curry..
- 5. After chicken is covered put in the kaffir lime leaves, the rest of the coconut milk cans, the fish sauce and the vegetables and tomatoes and bamboo shoots put in everything really, you could also add some sugar for a sweeter curry or chilies for a more spicy one. I prefer leaving it untouched..
- 6. When everything is in, mix and leave to stew until the chicken is cooked or for 40 minutes then you're done!.