Tom Yum Seafood.
You can have Tom Yum Seafood using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Seafood
- You need of shrimp.
- Prepare of squid (cut like a ring).
- Prepare of oyster mushroom.
- It’s of shallot (sliced).
- Prepare of galangal (cut thin round).
- It’s of lemongrass (bottom half and pounded).
- It’s of kaffir lime leaves (tear).
- It’s of Coriander roots (clean and pounded).
- It’s of Coriander leaf (garnish).
- It’s of lime juice (or more).
- You need of Tom yum chilli paste.
- It’s of fish sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of water.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Tom Yum Seafood step by step
- Clean, peel and devein the shrimp. (Don't throw the shell and the head).
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, sauté the shell and the head until it turns red..
- Add 5 cups of water, boil and let it simmer (min. 15 minutes)..
- Remove the shell and the head from the soup..
- Add shallot, galangal, lemongrass, coriander roots and kaffir lime leaves. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add Thai chilli paste, fish sauce, and mushrooms..
- Adjust the soup taste with salt and sugar..
- Add the shrimp and squid. Cook just until done (30 sec-1 minute)..
- Off the heat and add the lime juice. Ready to serve with coriander leaf as the garnish..