Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai.
You can have Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai
- You need of tiger prawns.
- Prepare of courgette.
- It’s of red pepper.
- It’s of red onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of fresh chopped chilli.
- You need of fresh ginger.
- Prepare of dark soy sauce.
- It’s of Fish sauce.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of honey.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of soaked glass noodles.
- It’s of Chopped peanuts and cashews.
Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai instructions
- Stir fry your veg until soft, add in your prawns and 3/4 cook..
- Add your sauce (chilli, garlic, ginger, soy, fish sauce, lemon and honey) and reduce, cooking the prawns through..
- Add your nuts and mix well. Season to taste and add your glass noodles..
- Cool for two minutes and serve. Garnish with coriander.